Thursday, January 25, 2007

FRAUDULENT COURT HISTORIES: REQUEST FOR CONTRIBUTIONS AND DONATIONS

Frederick A. Jones
670A Greene Avenue, Apt. 3B
Brooklyn, New York 11221
1-718-919-2028
Tuesday 13 February 2007

I am a 61-year-old disabled veteran, former combat infantryman of the elite 101st Airborne Division (Vietnam), a former new york city police officer (shield #2491) and correction officer (shield # 1910) who holds the record for arresting the greatest number of corrupt public officers in the countries history, college educated (criminal justice),a treated to more than a score of years of depraved and dastardly criminal retaliations. I have worlds to disclose, a hue and cry that will be heard for centuries.
I need very little help to verify my facts with the most acceptable research. I intend to dislose the following: the most powerful politicians who obey their special interests only and tell their poor constituents to "fly a kite", the duty of all Americans to demand that the "money trial" be followed (to bag the countless numbers of thugs in office who impersonate representatives), the importance of knowing exactly who the representatives are and how to do this, and so much more that can save the people who are true Americans.
PLEASE, SEND YOUR DONATIONS AND CONTRIBUTIONS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE:
SIMPLY SEND THIS TO MY ACCOUNT: #6629089779, DO USE MY ROUTING NUMBER: 021407912, THE SWISS CODE IS FOR OUTSIDE OF THE COUNTRY: nfbkus33, AND MY BANK IS THE NORTH FORK BANK. Checks, money orders, or cash can very easily be sent directly to me: Frederick A. Jones, P.O. Box 22792, Brooklyn, New York 11202 -2792. In addition, I am in very desperate need of my first computer: I am respectfully asking for a donation of a Compaq Presario Notebook PC, item # 674005, at www.staples.com. It costs $779.98. It can be paid securely at www.Paypal (by using only my e-mail address: liebestadt@yahoo.com) or at www.amazon.com. Electronic fund transfers can be done from your banking institution anywhere in the world, extremely easily, extremely safely, and free.
A very little will allow me to post results that should greatly influence your opinions and actions.
I hope that you randezvous with me and destiny every day, on my new website. It will be linked to and announced on this blog.
This effort will expose the practices of using suppression to cause false evidence and the fradulent court histories that follow.
PLEASE, LOOK FOR THE RESULTS OF THE SMALLEST CONTRIBUTIONS OR DONATIONS. I AM PREPARING TO A WEBSITE, IN ADDITION. THANK YOU.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home