Tuesday, February 07, 2012

[Victims of Court Corruption] Censorship Is The Tool Of Dictators & Tyrants



-------- Original Message --------
Subject: TECH: Email being strangled ??? Could be
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2012 08:29:09 -0600
From: W.G.E.N. <idzrus@earthlink.net>
To: idzrus@earthlink.net



Censorship Is The Tool
Of Dictators & Tyrants


Folks,

I know that I have on going mail bounce backs for a number of reasons - depending on the ISP involved and I have also learned that some of you have had problems emailing me as well.  I do maintain an OUTGOING ONLY account at Yahoo in order to alert  those subscribers whose email bounces back  (if it is an important email involved) but I do NOT use that email address for any incoming.  I do not check it except to SEND a note to those individuals affected by a bounce back.  So, if any of you have that Yahoo address in your address book for me - please delete it as I don't read any incoming at that address. 

If you have an email that you can't get delivered to me - try posting a note on the WGEN messageboard with the subject   PERSONAL  so I won't post it publicly. http://www.voy.com/19385/

I am in agreement with Ron Branson that the internet is slowly being shut down -  little steps each day that many do not notice but it is happening.  Like that old boiling frog story.

Please read what Ron has sent out and keep it in mind as our avenues of communication are proving to be a bit too much for the OCCUPATION FORCES of this world.  I have mentioned it in the past -  if you have connected with certain people that you have come to trust and be friends with then make sure you have an alternative method of communicating when email gets the OUT OF BUSINESS sign hung on the wall.

Jackie Juntti
WGEN  idzrus@earthlink.net
Censorship is the tool of dictators & tyrants.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2012 04:01:34 -0800
From: Ron Branson <VictoryUSA@jail4judges.org>
To: "J.A.I.L. Webmaster" <Webmaster@jail4judges.org>,
 Ron Branson <VictoryUSA@jail4judges.org>


Stephen, as you know, the website of www.jail4judges.org has been registered with Network Solutions ever since the start of J.A.I.L. I wonder why Network Solutions is Marketing to me the promotion of E-Mail Advertisement through them to over 200 million precipitants. Is not this type of unsolicited Commercial E-Mail Blasts to the masses the thing that these institutions gripe about, and block emails and websites? This seems totally hypocritical. Can you explain to me the apparent contradiction?

www.jail4judges has done absolutely no commercial promotions whatsoever over the years, yet our domain name is still blacklisted and being blocked by a number of ISPs, now including earthlink, which is blocking our emails. I just moved our emails out of VictoryUSA@jail4judges.org for Dr. Joseph Zernik to my hotmail account in order to continue our communications with one another. He is one of our major judicial activist at jz12345@earthlink.net. Jackie Junti has been with us for many, many years, and I just had to do the same with her email, idzrus@earthlink.net. It seems that the internet is being closed down piece by piece. I am still not able to email my pastor whom I have known for 45 years. All his emails to him are being blacklisted despite his effort to unblock me, and he owns his own web-driven email, pastor@biblebaptist.org.

Ron Branson

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Important Notification
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2012 19:54:35 -0700
From: Network Solution <NetSol934@ymail.com>
To: <victoryusa@jail4judges.org>

 

E-mail Marketing Is The Most Effective Way To Get Your Ads Out Instantly To The Masses!


Rent our targeted e-mail database - consisting of over 200+ Million Consumers , 45+ Million Businesses, 40+ Million Homeowners & 20K+ Search Filters.

When you launch your turnkey e-mail marketing program with our company, you will have access to powerful tools that can help you grow revenue, find new customers and achieve your online marketing goals.

A business can turn a bad economy into a great opportunity.  According to a recent study, 70% of internet users have made an online purchase generated by e-mail marketing. You can find these "recession shoppers" by launching your own campaign today.

Click Here For FREE Info Via E-mail

E-mail Services Includes:

Creation of E-mail Ad
Use of Our Databases
Tracking Results Are Provided
Send Your Ad Through Our Servers
Breakup Your Blast Into Multiple Sends
Use Different Ads Per Blast to Gauge Response

Consider us your one stop solution!

Call 1 (888) 570-7776 Today!

================================================
THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
================================================

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home