Tuesday, February 06, 2007

A Day in the Life of a 62-Year-Old Disabled Veteran: The Making of a Fraudulent Court History

Frederick A. Jones
liebestadt@yahoo.com
Saturday 10 February 2007

I am a 62-year-old former combat infantryman of the elite 101st Airborne Division (Vietnam), a former new york city police officer who does allege to have arrested more corrupt public officers than anyone in this countries history, a former new york city corrections officer, a police officer for the United Nations, a college educated corruption fighter (John Jay College of Criminal Justice, New York City), a legendary athlete, and a person with so much to share with Americans and all who are in the fight. However, today was a typical day.
I rose at 0600 hrs. (on both the 6th and the 10th of February 2007), discovering an absence of hot water and heat. My section 8 (government subsidized apartment) was nearly 60 degrees fahrenheit on both days, and getting colder. Of course, I made all the complaints and go to court. Nevertheless, from 20% to 30% of all cold days are without heat. There is, now, so much more.
Since 6 February the agency that controls the housing subsidy (HPD) has informed me by mail that their records show an unlawful resident living in my apartment. They also presumed that the only explanation for the absence of heat and hot water had been the need for a repair.
Actually, it is very plain that the landlord is simply profiting from the constant refusals of the governments (state and federal) to enforce any kind of related law. Moreover, the elected representatives are ignoring their constituents. They, obviously, take their orders from special interests, and the deeper the pockets the better these representatives like it.
May I, therefore, invite you to help me get an computer and to build a website that is designed to be updated daily and to expose the massive numbers of thugs that are in both the federal and state governments in America and in New York State.
I am using a computer in a local library. I must have the one that I am respectfully requesting. Indeed, one dollar can do so very much. Please read my other postings. Please, remembe that my e-mail address liebestadt@yahoo.com and the site www. paypal.com are all you need.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home