Sunday, May 20, 2012

[Victims of Court Corruption] Fwd: Re: May I enter a Comment to your wonderful show?



-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: May I enter a Comment to your wonderful show?
Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 10:38:29 -0700 (PDT)
From: Wiley Drake <wileywiley@att.net>
To: Ron Branson <VictoryUSA@jail4judges.org>


VICTORY For JESUS and the Good Guys,
CHEN and FAMILY on US Soil.
Praise the Lord

PASTOR WILEY DRAKE ARRESTED!!!!!!

ELITE TV NEWS: U.S. PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE DRAKE ARRESTED WITH PAT MAHONEY FOR PUBLICLY PRAYING FOR CHEN GUANGCHENG

May 4, 2012, Anaheim, CA – Earlier today in Washington D.C., arrests were made at a prayer vigil and demonstration in support of Chen Guangcheng. Organized by Director of Christian Defense Coalition, Pat Mahoney and joined by U.S. Presidential Candidate, Dr. Wiley Drake, Gwyn Epeppard, 56 years old, Tina Whittington, 37, and Sarah Maher, 23; all five were arrested while kneeling down and praying in front of the White House together for the safety of Mr. Chen and his family; and praying for corrective action by the Obama Administration who had neglected to assist Mr. Chen in gaining asylum in the U.S. by allowing the embassy to let him go at the threat of the Chinese government. Standing for Human Rights and Justice; the founding principles of our very own U.S. Constitution, the group petition President Obama not to fail to uphold these rights, especially for those who seek asylum from us through the embassy. Abandoned by several others who joined the vigil to pray; the five activist were handcuffed in the rain, charged for "failure to obey lawful order" to disperse and were released on a $100 fine. U.S. Presidential Candidate Dr. Wiley Drake states, "I want Mr. Chen to know that we are in support of him. We are a nation of laws and freedom. Our country has long been a country of sanctuary and accepting those in trouble. And we will not allow politics to get in the way of protecting human rights."

Pastor Wiley 1-714-865-8132




From: Ron Branson <VictoryUSA@jail4judges.org>
To: OnAir@JSM.org
Cc: Ron Branson <VictoryUSA@jail4judges.org>
Sent: Fri, May 18, 2012 10:30:19 AM
Subject: May I enter a Comment to your wonderful show?



Gentlemen:

I am currently watching "Frances and Friends," and I love the nature of your conversation, especially coming from a Christian perspective.

Allow me to introduce myself. I am Ron Branson, a minister of Jesus Christ, and admittedly, quite controversial in mixing Truth with Christianity. Now I realize that statement may see odd inasmuch as Christianity is supposed to be about Truth. Perhaps a good means of introductory would be to invite you to Google Ron Branson, or JAIL4Judges to understand whereof I speak.

I am listening to the subject-matter of which you now are taking up, and you, Frances, have asked your gentlemen hosts, the rhetorical question, why we don't rise up to the cause and take action against those seeking to overthrow our nation, and you challenged us, the TV audience, to get up off our backsides and take action, and that we will be judged if we choose to rest on our laurels. Good for you, Frances!

Now let me express the reason for my contacting you and your show, in hopes that it might bear fruit. Yes, there is an absolute answer for our current situation, just as God provided an answer during the Days of Noah. At that time, it was the Ark, as per instructed by God, as an offer of physical deliverance. But the People did not listen. Christ told us that in the last days prior to His coming, it would be like unto the Days of Noah, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, and knew not until the flood came and took them all away, so shall it be in the coming of the Son of Man.

Here are questions leading to the exercise of faith. Are we in the last days prior to Christ's coming? Are we in the days like unto Noah? If the answer to these two question be in the affirmative, then I pose the third question. Is it possible that God has in these last days raised up a "Noah," with an offer after the similitude of the Ark? I realize this takes a stretch of faith, but I am going to answer this third question, and the answer is, "Yes, God has definitely raised up a Noah, and God has offered a way of escape after the similitude of the Ark.

I have for years preached, "J.AI.L. is the answer!" J.A.I.L. stands for Judicial Accountability Initiative Law, and on the federal level, as presented to Congress, it stands for Judicial Accountability & Integrity Legislation, which has been filed in the Library of Congress around the turn of this century.

After many years of striving with government corruption within the courts as a minister, the Lord enlightened me what He wanted me to write in April of 1995. For two days I sat before my computer and typed as I was moved of the Spirit, and when I finished, I turned from my computer with a hard copy of what God had just move me to write, and I looked up toward the ceiling and said, "Lord, I know that you have moved me to write this, but what am I going to do with it. I have neither name recognition nor money to promote this." The Lord said to me in definite terms in which only a Spirit-led person would understand, "Ron, just leave that to Me!" I said, "Yes, Lord."

What the Lord was actually saying to me, which was to be years later I was to understand, as stated in my own words, "Ron, I am going to cause the world's system to spend their millions seeking to defeat this." In 2006 a man by the name of Bill Stegmerier of South Dakota forked out $140,000 to place South Dakota JAIL4Judges on the ballot of his state, and all hell broke loose within this nation regarding this Initiative.

As it stated out, every legislator of both Parties and both Houses turned to be my enemy. I was accused of being an enemy of our country, and that I hated our Founding Fathers, and was of the elk as the man who shoot and killed a federal agent in North Dakota. They never mentioned who they were talking about. Then the Oil Industry (Exxon and Mobil Corporation), along with the Banking Consortium and the Insurance Industry, came in with their money to support a defeat of God's means of physical deliverance to this country.

I was thereafter blasted in the media by the Chief Justices of several states, to include South Dakota, Penn, Missouri, Hawaii, and even California's chief Justice, Ronald George. The Chief Justice of Kansas wisely issued a warning to all the other Chief Justices around the nation that they would be wise to be careful what they say as they may very likely be called upon to make a ruling regarding this measure. Ahh, and then my eyes were opened and I understood what the Lord was telling me back in April of 1995. This battle event is recorded on the website of www.SD-JAIL4Judges.org.

And yes, I even had U.S. Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O'Connor (Ret.) coming out blasting me. She was addressing the Wall Street Journal in which she stated, "They even call it JAIL4Judges." She did not mention me by name, but that would be my synonym, if you will. As a result of that published article in Wall Street Journal, I was contacted by CNN and they asked if I would come on their network in opposition to Mrs. O'Connor, which I accepted.

Then that event was followed by a contact from Los Angeles Reporter Jessica Garrison, of which I met at the NoHo Dinner Restaurant here in North Hollywood for a interview, which article appeared in the L.A. Times April 24, 2006.

I had successfully attained world attention, and the enemy establishment spent millions defeating the Truth of which God had specifically sent me to advance to this generation. One Christian opposed me said, "J.A.I.L. is not the answer, Christ is." To him I stated, "That is correct, if we are talking about going to heaven, but no one got to heaven via Noah's Ark." What I was telling him was that God has called me to this generation to offer His physical means of deliverance, if they would accept it, and I often quoted Hosea 4:6, "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee..."

I am often quoted II Chronicles 7:14, "If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land." To this I say, "Can it be said that we are humbling ourselves under the Mighty Hand of God while we are at the same time rejecting His means of escape?" Did not Christ say, "He that receiveth you receiveth me, and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me." Matthew 10:40. Is not the opposite also true, He that receiveth not you, receiveth not me?

Shortly after world publicity in 2006 the website was hostally taken off the internet, all emails barred, my computer hacked into and all data regarding JAIL4Judges was delete, and my password was changed, and I was locked out of my own computer. I had to take the computer to the experts to counter-hack into the computer and strike the password so I could regain access.

God has informed me that by no means shall this generation find physical deliverance without passing through His means which He has offered, though they seek diligently for deliverance. The shall seek, but they shall not find.

Admittedly, I have asked the Lord, "But what if I should die?" But God has chosen not to reveal to me the answer to that question, but I understand and accept that none-answer.

The words which God moved upon my heart to present to this generation is recorded not only in the Library of Congress, but also on the homepage of www.jail4judges.org.

God bless you, Frances, for your work and labor of love, to include your fellow hosts.

Ron Branson
VictoryUSA@jail4judges.org



No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2012.0.2171 / Virus Database: 2425/5011 - Release Date: 05/20/12

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home